Heat Level: Mild
Category: Dessert, Holiday/Seasonal - Valentine's
- For Crust:
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 (8 oz.) blocks cream cheesed, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 3 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Rustlin' Rob's Wild Plum Jam
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine crumbs, butter, and sugar together in mixing bowl. Press rounded measuring tablespoonfull of crumb mixture onto bottom of each of six paper-lined muffin cups. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla in mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed until well blended. Blend in egg; pour over crust, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake at 325 for 25 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from pan. Chill.
- Top with Rustlin' Rob's Wild Plum Preserves. Serve and enjoy!