Heat Level: Mild
Category: Beverages, Snacks, Dessert
- 8 oz. of Rustlin’ Rob’s Apple Cobbler
- 6-8 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 1-2 tbsp milk, optional
- Put Apple Cobbler and 5-6 scoops of ice cream in blender.
- Blend for about 30 seconds or until mixture is smooth. Add 1-2 more scoops of ice cream and pulse a few times just until everything is fairly incorporated. (You're meant to have chunks of cobbler).
- Top with whipped cream or a dash of nutmeg and/or cinnamon.
NOTE: Depending on the size of your blender you may need to add the milk. No milk will result in thicker milkshakes.