Heat Level: Medium
Category: Casserole - Poultry, Main Dish - Poultry
- 2 cups spiral pasta, prepared
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Rustlin' Rob's Roasted Garlic Salsa
- 1 tbsp Rustlin' Rob's All Around Seasoning
- 1 can (15 oz.) corn, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans , drained & rinsed
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to directions. Add a pinch of salt to pasta water.
- While pasta is cooking, combine sour cream, salsa, All Around seasoning, in a large mixing bowl.
- Drain pasta and add to the sour cream mixture. Stir to combine. Add in the corn, black beans, chicken, and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Stir until completely incorporated.
- Pour into the baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and then bake an additional 5 minutes.