Category: Pasta/Rice - Side Dish
- 6 ounces macaroni (about 1 1/2 cups uncooked)
- 1 1/2 cups seeded and diced plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced poblano pepper
- 2 jalapenos peppers, seeds removed, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels (cooled and drained)
- 6 green onions
- For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup Rustlin' Rob's Everything Aioli
- 1/4 Rustlin' Rob's Buffalo Ranch Garnishing Squeeze
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- Cook macaroni in boiling salted water following package directions. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooled macaroni, tomatoes, poblano pepper, red onion, beans, green onion, and corn, then toss to blend ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the dressing ingredients, stirring to blend. Pour over the macaroni mixture and gently stir to blend thoroughly. Chill and serve.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
ADAPTED FROM: Diana Rattray