Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp buttermilk
- 1 package of Rustlin' Rob's Peppercorn Parmesan Dip Mix
- 6 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 scallions, white and light green parts, sliced
- Cut red potatoes into 1-inch pieces, then put potatoes in a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook until fork-tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, buttermilk, and Rustlin' Rob's Peppercorn Parmesan Dip Mix until well blended.
- Add the potatoes to the bowl along with most of the bacon and scallions (reserve some of the bacon and scallions for garnish) and gently mix. Transfer to a serving bowl or cover with plastic and refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with reserved bacon and scallions before serving.
ADAPTED FROM: Food Network Katie Lee