Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Poultry, Casserole -Poultry, Holiday/Seasonal - Thanksgiving
- 1 (14 oz) package dry bread stuffing mix, prepared
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 package Rustlin’ Rob’s Artichoke Parmesan Dip Mix
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans French-style green beans, drained
- 2 cups cooked, chopped turkey meat
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C).
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, mix the sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup and dip mix.
- Spread the green beans in a 9x13 inch dish. Top with a layer of turkey. Pour the soup mixture over the turkey. Top with stuffing.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until browned and bubbly.
NOTE: This recipe is one of many ways to use all the leftover turkey that you might have from Thanksgiving.
ADAPTED FROM: Hope Robbins & Allrecipes.com