Heat Level: Medium
Category: Casserole, Main Dish Recipe
- 1 Ib. lean ground turkey
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 24oz pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded five cheese blend, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp Rustlin' Rob's All Around Seasoning
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Brown meat with All Around seasoning, peppers, and garlic in a large skillet; drain.
- Return meat mixture to skillet; stir in rice, pasta sauce, and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Spoon into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until heated through.