Heat Level: Medium
Category: Snack, Appetizer
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- ½ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Jalapeno Ranch Dip Mix
- In a 5-quart pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Place 3 popcorn kernels in oil to test. Once they pop, add the remaining kernels in an even layer, making sure to coat well in oil. Cover and allow kernels to pop.
- Once popping slows to a few seconds between each, remove from heat and dump into a large bowl.
- Drizzle with melted butter, toss to coat.
- Add ranch seasoning and toss to coat. Serve.