Heat Level: Medium
Category: Side Dishes - Pasta/Rice, Main Dishes - Meatless
- 1 lb dried macaroni
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 packet Rustlin’ Rob’s Jalapeno Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup crushed butter crackers
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook macaroni according to package directions, and drain. Meanwhile, in a large pot, combine milk, butter, and seasonings; heat through. Stir in jack and Colby cheeses until melted. Stir in sour cream. Stir macaroni into the sauce.
- Transfer to 13x9 Casserole dish, and top with crackers and parmesan cheese. Heat until brown on top and sides are bubbly.