Heat Level: Hot
- 12 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed
- 12 slices thin bacon
- Rustlin’ Rob’s Jalapeno Cheddar Dip Mix
- 2 (8 oz.) blocks cream cheese
- 1 jar of spreadable cheddar cheese
- ½ lb cooked lean brisket
- 1 Bottle Rustlin’ Rob’s Green Chili BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Put a cooling rack on top of baking sheet.
- Mix cream cheese and spreadable cheddar cheese with Rustlin’ Rob’s Jalapeno Cheddar Dip Mix in a bowl until evenly blended. Fill one side of each jalapeno half with the dip mixture.
- Fill other side with pieces of sliced brisket.
- Put halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon. (Use toothpicks to hold the poppers together. Arrange bacon-wrapped peppers on the prepared baking sheet/cooling rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy, about 16-18 minutes each side
- Brush both sides with Rustlin’ Rob’s Green Chili BBQ Sauce.
- Broil each side 2-3 minutes until bacon is crispy.