Heat Level: Medium
Category: Appetizers, Snacks
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (light cream cheese is okay)
- 3 to 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Rustlin’ Rob’s Pickled Jalapeños, diced (use less or more depending on preference)
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, save 2 slices for garnish
- 8 oz. of pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 48 tortilla scoops chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, green onions, pickled jalapeños, bacon, pepper jack and sharp cheddar cheese.
- Spoon a rounded teaspoon of the filling into scoop chips.
- Top with additional bacon and cheese if desired.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
ADAPTED FROM: Trish - Mom On Timeout