Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish - Breads & Rolls
- 1 1/2 cups Rustlin' Rob's Whole Grain Yellow Cornmeal
- 1/2 cup spelt flour, or gluten-free brown rice flour for a gluten free muffin*
- 2 tsp. baking powder (aluminum free)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 4 T. honey
- 2 T. melted coconut oil, and a little extra for greasing your muffin pan
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk (almond, rice, or coconut)
- 1 cup organic corn kernels, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed and finely chopped (optional)
- Grease muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients, and bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 min.