Heat Level: Medium
Category: Sandwiches, Main Dish - Meatless
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 4 oz diced pimentos, with liquid
- ¼ cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Candied Jalapenos, chopped
- With an electric mixer, mix the cheddar cheese and cream cheese together. Mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the mayo and mix.
- Add in the garlic powder, hot sauce, onion powder. Stir everything together.
- Mix in the pimentos and candied jalapenos.
- Refrigerate for at least 10-15 minutes before serving.
ADAPTED FROM: Big Bear's Wife