Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish Recipe - Beef, Pasta/Rice
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 pack Rustlin' Rob's Peppercorn Parmesan Dip Mix
- 1 pound steak, cube steak or top round steak
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk, divided
- carrots, zucchini, asparagus, bell peppers, green beans, or any veggies you would like to add
- heavy duty foil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Tear off 4 large sheets of heavy duty foil, about 10-12 inches across. Regular foil will work too, just be careful not to tear it. You can double wrap if you're worried about it.
- Add 1 cup of cooked rice to the center of each sheet of foil.
- Top rice with 1-2 teaspoons of peppercorn parmesan dip mix.
- Use a sharp knife to slice the steak into 12 thin strips, about 1 inch across.
- Place 3 strips of steak on top of each mound of rice.
- At this point, you can add chopped vegetables around the edges of the rice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of evaporated milk over the top of each mound of steak and rice.
- Sprinkle the remaining peppercorn parmesan dip mix evenly over the rest of the steak in each packet.
- For each sheet of foil, bring the short ends of the foil together over the rice and steak. Press together and fold down securely over the food. For each end, fold the corners in, and then continue folding until you have a nice secure packet.
- Place the 4 packets on a large baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and carefully open each packet, being very careful not to burn yourself with the steam.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: You can use any of our dip flavors for foil dinner.
ADAPTED FROM: The Food Charlatan