Heat Level: Hot
Category: Holiday/Seasonal - Halloween, Appetizer
- 10 Jalapeño Peppers
- 8 oz. Softened Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 pkg Rustlin’ Rob’s Chipotle Cheddar Dip Mix
- ½ cup butter
- Candy Eyeballs
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Preheat your oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and slice jalapeño peppers in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, shredded cheese, and Rustlin’ Rob’s Chipotle Cheddar Dip Mix until well combined.
- Fill your jalapeño pepper halves with cheese mixture.
- Unroll crescent rolls into rectangles by leaving two triangles together and pinching the middle together.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut each crescent rectangle lengthwise into six even pieces.
- Wrap one or two pieces around each pepper, leaving a small opening for the eyes.
- Melt Butter and lightly brush on all wrapped peppers.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Take mummies out of the oven, let cool slightly, add two candy eyes in each top opening.
- Serve and enjoy.
ADAPTED FROM: Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living