Heat Level: Medium
Category: Side Dishes - Vegetable, Grilling - Vegetable
- 2 med. yellow squash
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 tbsp Rustlin' Rob's Roasted Garlic Oil
- 2 tsp Rustlin' Rob's Steak Dust
- First, preheat grill to 400ºF.
- Cut squash in to fourths and then chopped bell pepper into large chunks.
- Place cut veggies on a large sheet of tin foil. Drizzle on Roasted Garlic Oil and season with Steak Dust. Toss with your hands.
- Cover the veggies with another piece of tin foil and fold the sides in to create your foil pack.
- Place foil pack right on the flames of your grill and let cook, covered, for around 20 minutes or until veggies reach desired texture.