Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Pork, Grilling - Pork
- 1 whole pork tenderloin
- Rustlin' Rob's Roasted Garlic Oil
- Rustlin' Rob's Steak Dust, to taste
- Preheat the grill over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Rinse pork tenderloin and pat dry. Brush roasted garlic oil all over tenderloin, then sprinkle with steak dust and press to adhere spices to the pork.
- When ready to grill, place pork on the preheated grill. Grill, turning a few times for about 10 minutes. (internal temperature should reach 145 degrees.)
- Remove pork from the grill and let rest for about 10 minutes. Slice into round pieces and then serve.