Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Pork, Grilling - Pork
- 1 whole pork tenderloin
- Rustlin' Rob's All Around Seasoning, to taste
- Rustlin' Rob's Peach Salsa, for topping
- Preheat grill over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Rinse pork tenderloin and pat dry. Sprinkle all over with Rustlin' Rob's All Around seasoning and press to adhere spices to the pork.
- When ready to grill, place pork on the prehead grill. Grill, turning a few times for about 10 minutes. (internal temperature should reach 145 degrees.)
- Remove pork from grill and let rest for about 10 minutes. Slice into round pieces and then serve garnished with Rustlin' Rob's Peach Salsa.