Heat Level: Mild
Category: Sandwich, Main Dish - Meatless
- 2 oz. Manchego cheese, thinly sliced and rind removed
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Strawberry Fig Preserves
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 tsp butter, for the pan
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- Spread almond butter on one slice of bread, and the fig preserves on the other. Layer the cheese evenly over the fig preserves and press bread slices together.
- Butter both sides of sandwich bread. Toast until cheese melts and bread is golden brown.