Heat Level: Medium
Category: Side Dishes - Vegetable, Grilling - Vegetable
- 1 bunch fresh carrots with tops
- 1 tbsp spoon olive oil
- 1 tbsp spoon Rustlin’ Rob’s Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 rounded tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and remove green tops from carrots.
- Toss carrots with the olive oil, vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium heat about 15-20 minutes turning a few times or until the carrots are cooked to al dente.
NOTE: The exact time will depend on the thickness of carrots.
ADAPTED FROM: Fountain Avenue Kitchen