Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish - Veggie
- 1 lb brussels sprouts halved if large
- 3 tbsp Rustlin' Rob's Parmesan Garlic Vinaigrette
- salt and pepper
- Soak 6 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes or more. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add brussels sprouts and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place flat side down on paper towel to drain completely.
- Thread onto skewers, brush with parmesan garlic vinaigrette and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place on hot grill and cook for 5-7 minutes per side until cooked.