Heat Level: Medium
Category: Side Dishes - Vegetable, Grilling - Vegetable
- 1 lb. asparagus
- 2 tbsp Rustlin' Rob's Roasted Garlic Oil
- Rustlin' Rob's Steak Dust, to taste
- First, preheat grill to 400ºF.
- Prepare asparagus by rinsing under water and patting dry. Then, cut about an inch off of ends.
- Place asparagus on a large sheet of tin foil. Drizzle on Roasted Garlic Oil and season with Steak Dust. Toss with your hands.
- Cover the asparagus with another piece of tin foil and fold the sides in to create your foil pack.
- Place foil pack right on the flames of your grill and let cook, covered, for around 20 minutes or until asparagus reaches desired texture.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
ADAPTED FROM: Fit Foodie Finds