Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish - Pasta/Rice, Salads
- 1 pound penne or other short pasta
- Salt to taste
- 3/4 medium English cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 dry pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives; halved
- 6 ounces feta, crumbled
- 3 cups firmly packed baby spinach
- ¾ cup - Rustlin' Rob's Parmesan Garlic Vinaigrette (or to taste)
- To Make Pasta: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes, or as label directs. Drain, rinse under cold water and transfer to a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Toss with dressing and serve.