Category: Beverage Recipes , Other Recipes
- 1/4 cup diced ginger with skin on
- 2 cups water, filtered
- 1/2 cup Rustlin' Rob's Dark Robust Maple Syrup
- 1 lemon
- Combine ginger and water; simmer 10 minutes.
- In a measuring container, add maple syrup.
- Strain ginger water into maple until mixture reaches 1-1/2 cups.
- Stir to combine.
- Cut 2-3 thin slices of lemon into sixth or eighths, depending on the size of the lemon.
- Place one piece of lemon into each ice cube well.
- Top with ginger maple mixture and freeze.
- To serve, add to rum or whiskey cocktails or hibiscus iced tea.
NOTE: Makes 12 standard ice cubes.