Category: Breakfast Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp Rustlin' Rob's Mexican Vanilla
- 4 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 425. As oven preheats, place the butter in a 9x13 baking dish and put in oven for the butter to melt.
- Place the eggs, milk, flour, salt and Mexican vanilla in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour batter into the baking dish with the melted butter. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and puffy
- Remove from oven and sprinkle generously with syrup and powdered sugar.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: To keep German Pancakes from sticking to the pan, make sure you let the butter completely melt in the pan before pouring the batter in.
ADAPTED FROM: Pretty Providence