Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish - Vegetable, Appetizer, Snack
- 3 russet potatoes, cut into 1/3-inch thick fries
- 2 tbsps. Rustlin’ Rob’s White Truffle Oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- 2 tbsps. chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with Rustlin’ Rob’s Truffle Olive Oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and crisp, tossing occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine fries, and garlic.
- Serve immediately with ranch dressing, and garnished with parsley (if desired).
ADAPTED FROM: Damn Delicious