Heat Level: Medium
Category: Casserole - Beef, Main Dish - Beef
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 jar of Rustlin' Rob's Garlic Salsa
- 1/4 cup of Rustlin' Rob's Habanero Salsa
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 (8oz.) package of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16oz.) package spiral pasta, prepared
- Prepare pasta as directed.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown meat in skillet.
- Add in garlic salsa, habanero salsa, and cream cheese. Mix well.
- Simmer until cheese is incorporated. Spread cooked pasta noodles in a 9x13" glass baking dish.
- Pour sauce over noodles. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.