Category: Snack Recipe, Appetizer Recipe
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 quart strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups green grapes, half slices
- 4 kiwis, peeled & sliced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- 2 Honey Crisp apples, peeled & diced
- 1 Asian pear, peeled & diced
- 3 Mandarin oranges, peeled & segmented
- 1/4 cup Rustlin' Rob's Dark Robust Maple Syrup
- Wash and prepare all your fruit.
- Toss all your fruit in a large container with a lid.
- Pour maple syrup evenly over all the fruit and stir gently.
- Put the lid on and refrigerate.
- Serve on a nice hot day and enjoy!