Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish - Vegetable, Salad
- 2 lbs. small Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tbsp. white wine
- 2 tbsp. chicken stock
- 3 tbsp. champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 + ½ tsp. salt
- ¾ tsp. black pepper
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. minced parsley
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup minced onion
- ½ cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Dilled Green Beans, chopped
- Boil potatoes in large pot of salted water for 20-30 minutes, until just cooked through. Drain in colander and place a towel over to steam for 10 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, cut into quarters. Place in a bowl and toss gently with wine and chicken stock. Allow liquid to soak into potatoes.
- Combine vinegar, mustard, ½ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper and whisk in olive oil. Add potatoes, onions, parsley, basil, green beans, 1tsp. salt and ½ tsp. pepper, toss.
- Eat warm or at room temperature.