Heat Level: Mild
Category: Breakfast, Side Dish - Breads & Rolls, Dessert
- 1+½ cups flour
- 1+½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 stick plus 3 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Peach Butter
- 1 cup pecans (coarsely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Grease 12 count muffin tin.
- Mix flour, baking powder, soda, nutmeg, and salt in large bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, vanilla, and both sugars together; add in melted butter a little at a time. Stir in peach butter and fold in flour mixture. Add the pecans and divide batter among muffin cups evenly.
- Bake until puffed and golden; approximately 20 minutes.
- Cool in pan on rack for 5 minutes.
- Remove muffins and Enjoy!