Heat Level: Varies by dip mix of choice
Category: Holiday, Appetizer
- 1 Pkg of Rustlin’ Rob’s Dip Mix
- 1 Box of Premium Saltine Crackers (or 4 sleeves)
- 1+2/3 Cups of Canola Oil
- 1 2-Gallon sized plastic zip top bag
- Pour 1+2/3 cup Canola Oil and 1 package Rustlin’ Rob’s Dip Mix in Ziploc bag and mix well.
- Add 4 sleeves of crackers, seal bag, keeping in as much air as possible.
- Tumble crackers in bag every 15-20 minutes or continually until all the oil is absorbed.
- Leave crackers in bag overnight for best flavor. Store in airtight container.
- Refrigeration or freezing extends taste.