Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish - Pasta, Salad
- 1 lb dry shell pasta (about 3 cups)
- 1+½ cups sliced Rustlin’ Rob’s Farmhouse Pickles
- 1+1/3 cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 6 tbsp finely diced red onions
- 4 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 cup pickle juice, divided
- 1+1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Boil pasta al dente according to package directions. Run under cold water to stop cooking.
- Toss cold pasta with ½ cup of pickle juice and set aside for about 5 minutes. Drain & discard pickle juice.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cayenne pepper, and ½ cup pickle juice in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add to pasta in a large bowl, add Farmhouse Pickles, cheddar cheese, red onion, and fresh dill, toss together.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.