Heat Level: Mild
Category: Soups, Stews & Chili, Main Dish - Beef
- 2 lbs stew meat
- 4 cups chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp parsley flakes, dried
- 3 cups small red potatoes, cubbed
- 3 tbsp Rustlin' Rob's Balsamic Bourbon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp Steak Dust
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 cup hot water
- Place the first 9 ingredients into a slow cooker and cook on low for a total of 9 hours.
- At the 7 hour mark - whisk together the flour and water then pour into slow cooker.
- Continue to cook for the remaining 2 hours.