Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizers, Snacks, Holiday/Seasonal - Red, White, & Blue
- 1 jar Rustlin' Rob's Hatch Chile Cream Cheese Dip (refrigerate before hand)
- 6 slices of ham deli meat
- 6 slices of turkey deli meat
- 6 slices Cream Havarti cheese
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- Spread Hatch Chili Cream Cheese Dip in a thin layer onto each tortilla; (If put on too thick, it will squish out the edges.)
- Cut meat and cheese in half to make it cover one third of tortilla, add turkey, ham, and Havarti cheese all to the same side of wrap.
- Starting on the side with meat and cheese, roll your wrap very tightly. Wipe off any excess dip and then chill for at least 1 hour.
- Slice chilled wraps into 1-inch pieces and serve.
NOTE: Feel free to use spinach or sun-dried tomato tortillas to add some color—and flavor—to your wraps.