Heat Level: Hot
Category: Appetizer, Snack
- 4 large English cucumbers
- 1-pint grape tomatoes
- 8 oz. block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 5.3 oz. container plain Greek yogurt
- ½ pkg Rustlin’ Rob’s Green Chile Cilantro Dip Mix
- Slice cucumbers into rounds, about ½-inch thick. Leave the skin on, peel them, or partially peel them for a striped look. Slice grape tomatoes in half (or quarters, if large) and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and Rustlin’ Rob’s Green Chile Cilantro Dip Mix. Mix thoroughly. (Using an electric mixer works best.)
- Transfer the cheese mixture to a piping bag (if you don't have one, you can use a large Ziploc bag with a corner snipped off).
- Pipe the cheese mixture onto the cucumber rounds, then top with a cherry tomato half. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy.
NOTE: Option: Use the remaining ½ package dip mix by mixing with 1 cup sour cream for a chip or veggie dip. Can microwave cold cream cheese, cut into chunks, for 40 seconds.
ADAPTED FROM: Flying on Jess Fuel