Heat Level: Medium
Category: Appetizer Recipe, Snack Recipe, Halloween
- 12 hard-boiled eggs peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or spicy mayo for a little more kick
- 1 tbsp spicy Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tsp Rustlin' Rob's Cayenne Gourmet Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Rustlin' Rob's Sweet Hot Jalapeno Relish
- 1 small red bell pepper (for little horns)
- paprika for ganish
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- season to taste with salt and pepper
- Slice off the more rounded top of each boiled egg and gently scoop out yolks into a bowl. Mash yolks until there all only small crumbs.
- Add mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, gourmet hot sauce, Rustlin' Rob's Sweet Hot Jalapeno Relish to the yolks, add salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
- Once yolk mixture is ready gently fill each egg to the top rim. Refrigerate immediately.
- Slice red bell pepper into 24 small pointed strips, two for each egg.
- Pull eggs out of fridge and poke your two horns in the middle, and sprinkle with paprika.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: Option: Place filling in a piping bag and pipe into the boiled egg whites.
ADAPTED FROM: Divas Can Cook