Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizers - Dips, Snacks
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tbsp. Rustlin’ Rob’s Dilled Pickle Mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Cayenne Hot Sauce, optional
- 1 tsp. chives or parsley chopped, optional
- If you have leftover boiled eggs, peel them and separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- If you need to boil your eggs, place them in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, boil for 2-3 minutes, after which remove saucepan from heat and let eggs cook in the hot water, using the residual heat for about 10-12 minutes. Pour off hot water and place eggs in a bowl full of ice water to cool.
- Peel the eggs, add to a food processor.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, white, cream cheese and hot sauce and salt to the food processor. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer mixture to the bowl. Add chopped chives and gently stir everything together.
- Garnish with chopped chives or parsley and serve immediately.
NOTE: If you want to serve the dip later, store in an airtight container in the fridge or place in a serving dip bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Garnish with chives and parsley before serving.