Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Pork, Snacks
- 1 (12") Pre-Made Traditional Crust or Brick Oven Style Pizza Crust
- 3 tbsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Smokey Onion Mustard
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 cups Shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- 1 cup ham diced small
- 1 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Put pizza crust on pan.
- Mix Rustlin’ Rob’s Smokey Onion Mustard with the mayonnaise
- Spread evenly all over top of pizza Crust.
- Layer pizza crust as follows: cheese, ham, onions, red bell pepper.
- Place in oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from oven, cut and serve.
NOTE: For a crispy crust, cook directly on oven rack.