Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Poultry
- 4 chicken breast halves (1.25 pounds)
- salt & pepper
- 2/3 cup Rustlin' Rob's Pesto Aioli
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray (lay some foil down first for super easy cleanup!)
- Pat each chicken breast dry with a paper towel. Sprinkle all sides with salt and pepper.
- Lay the chicken breasts on the baking sheet a few inches apart from each other.
- Spoon the pesto aioli on top of the chicken, trying to keep it from sliding off the edges. You don't need to use all the sauce (try not to contaminate what you don't use so you can serve it with the cooked chicken).
- Sprinkle the top of each chicken breast with a good amount of panko bread crumbs, I used at least 3 tablespoons total.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. I highly recommend a meat thermometer, you want to get it to 165 degrees. Juices should run clear.
ADAPTED FROM: The Food Charlatan