Heat Level: Mild
Category: Slow Cooker - Poultry, Main Dish - Poultry
- 1-2 lbs. frozen chicken breast
- 1/3 cup Rustlin' Rob's Taco Taco Seasoning
- 1 can fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Rustlin' Rob's Chile Relleno Salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Option: Cooked rice for serving
- Put chicken in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Mix the taco taco seasoning, soup, and salsa in a bowl. Then pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, then remove chicken and shred.
- Add the chicken back into the slow cooker, and mix in the sour cream.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
ADAPTED FROM: Food Network