Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Poultry
- 1 lb chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. fresh spinach
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Rustlin' Rob's Bacon Aioli
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Lightly spray a 13 by 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pack the fresh spinach onto the bottom of the baking dish and top with uncooked chicken breasts.
- Spread the creamy sauce mixture evenly over the top and sprinkle 1 cup of grated cheese over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until spinach shrinks and chicken breasts cook thoroughly.
ADAPTED FROM: Martha Stewart