Heat Level: Medium
Category: Appetizers, Snacks, Holiday/Seasonal - Halloween - Game Day
- 1 jar of Rustlin’ Rob’s Habanero Stuffed Olives, drained
- 8 oz. block of Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup crushed finely pecans
- Pat the olives dry with a paper towel.
- With a knife, slice a small piece of room temperature cream cheese and put it into the palm of your hand.
- Place the olive on top of cream cheese and wrap it around the olive. When its covered, shape it into a little football, making sure that the habanero pepper is on one side so you know how to cut it, (you want it cut in half not lengthwise).
- After it's covered, roll it in crushed nuts.
- Put the cream cheese wrapped and nut covered olives into the refrigerator so the cream cheese firms up.
- Slice when you’re ready to serve.