Heat Level: Mild
Category: Desserts, Snacks, Breakfast
- 1 can (8oz.) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet or 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/3 cup cream cheese spread (from 8-oz container)
- 3 tbsps. powdered sugar
- 8 tsps. Rustlin’ Rob’s Blackberry Preserves
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tsp milk
- Heat oven to 375°F. Remove dough from can (do not unroll). Using a serrated knife, cut dough into 8 slices. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Press each slice into 3-inch round, leaving ridge around outer edge.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese spread and powdered sugar. Spoon about 2 teaspoons of cream cheese mixture on center of each dough round; spread slightly. Top each with 1 teaspoon blackberry preserves.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to serving plate.
- In a small bowl, mix ½ cup powdered sugar with enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle glaze over Danish. Serve warm.