Heat Level: Medium
Category: Main Dish - Fish & Seafood, Appetizers
- 2 cups lump crab meat
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 each stalk celery, minced
- juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ cup onion, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ bell pepper, minced
- 2 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 jar Rustlin’ Rob’s Mango Habanero Jelly
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Combine crab meat with celery, bell pepper, onion. Stir in panko. Add mayo, egg, and lemon juice. Stir. If too dry add more mayo, egg or lemon juice. If too wet add more panko.
- Form patties with hands and place on wax paper-lined baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator until ready to cook.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large frying pan, heat 2 Tbsp. olive oil over medium-high heat. Add crab cakes and cook until golden brown on the bottom. Flip and repeat.
- Place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray and bake 5-8 min.
- Spoon Rustlin’ Rob’s Mango Habanero Jelly on top of the crab cakes and serve.