Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizer, Snacks, Holiday/Seasonal - Red, White, & Blue
- 1 package jalapeño & cheddar fully-cooked sausage
- 1 package Rustlin’ Rob’s Sweet Cornbread Mix, made according to directions on bag
- 1 cup shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
- Rustlin' Rob's Jalapeno Honey Mustard, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.Spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice sausages into 1-inch thick chunks.
- Make cornbread mix according to directions on bag, stir in cheese.
- Scoop filling and fill muffin tins about half full.
- Place sausage chunks into center of cornbread batter.
- Bake for about 7-9 minutes (until golden brown).
- Serve with Rustlin' Rob's Jalapeno Honey Mustard.
ADAPTED FROM: The Country Cook