Heat Level: Mild
Category: Salads, Side Dish - Vegetables
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (2-3 limes)
- Kosher salt an freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 jar of Rustlin' Rob's Corn Relish
- 4 large zucchini, chopped into small pieces
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- garnish with tortilla chips
- Place the olive oil and lime juice in a small bowl, whisk until combined.
- Combine the corn, zucchini, jalapeno, and cilantro in a large bowl. Toss the lime dressing until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 1 day before serving, transfer to a serving bowl.
ADAPTED FROM: Food Network