Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish
- 2 -14 oz bags coleslaw mix (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Rustlin' Rob's Onion Blossom Dip
- In a large bowl, dump in both bags of coleslaw mix.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Whisk vigorously until thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture over coleslaw mix.
- Stir coleslaw to combine.
- If possible, allow the mixture to sit for about an hour before serving. (overnight is even better)
- Stir again before serving.
ADAPTED FROM: Country Cook