Category: Breakfast Recipes, Breads & Rolls
- 1 Ib loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Cream Cheese Glaze
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- ⅔ cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 tbsp milk, or more as needed
- 1 tsp Rustlin' Rob's Mexican Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Sprinkle surface area with flour. Roll out defrosted loaf of bread into a long rectangle.
- Spread melted butter on top of dough, followed by brown sugar and cinnamon. Start from the longer end and roll up dough. Slice into cinnamon rolls.
- Place rolls into greased cake pan or casserole pan. Cover rolls and let rise on counter until they double in size for about 1 & 1/2 hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Whisk together cream cheese, milk, powdered sugar, and Mexican Vanilla until glaze is formed. Add milk to get desired thickness. Drizzle over rolls.