Heat Level: Mild
Category: Desserts, Breakfast
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (16.3 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Butter Tastin' Biscuits, separated into 10 biscuits
- 10 tsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Strawberry Preserves (or more if needed)
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip top and sides of biscuits in cinnamon-sugar.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. With the end of a wooden spoon handle, make a deep indentation in the center of each biscuit; fill with 1 teaspoon preserves, or as much as desired.
- Bake at 350° for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 15 minutes before serving (preserves will be hot).
ADAPTED FROM: Taste of Home
Slept in this morning to wake up to the smell of Rustlin Robs Cinnamon Fruit Biscuits with Rustlin Robs Strawberry Preserves in the oven.
Great way to start the day and so simple to make.
Everyone should try this recipe….