Heat Level: Mild
Category: Desserts, Breakfast
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (16.3 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Butter Tastin' Biscuits, separated into 10 biscuits
- 10 tsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Strawberry Preserves (or more if needed)
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip top and sides of biscuits in cinnamon-sugar.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. With the end of a wooden spoon handle, make a deep indentation in the center of each biscuit; fill with 1 teaspoon preserves, or as much as desired.
- Bake at 350° for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 15 minutes before serving (preserves will be hot).
ADAPTED FROM: Taste of Home