Category: Dessert Recipe, Snack Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Rustlin' Rob's Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 4 cups Corn Flakes cereal
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chocolate chips and chocolate peanut butter and then place them in the microwave for 1 minute. Allow to rest for 1 minute and then stir for 1 minute. If there are still lumps of unmelted chocolate left, repeat the process but for 30 seconds this time. The chocolate chips should be completely melted and completely combined with the peanut butter, the mixture should not be allowed to get hot.
- Add the Corn Flakes and stir until the cereal is completely coated.
- Drop the mixture by the tablespoonful (a medium-sized spring-loaded ice cream scoop works wonders for this) onto a 13" x 18" cookie sheet that's been lined with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Refrigerator until set, about 30 minutes.
- Devour at least one right away and keep the rest in an airtight container, either in the refrigerator (where they will become somewhat firm and super crunchy) or the pantry (where they will remain much softer but still divinely crispy).
ADAPTED FROM: Evil Twin Kitchen